The heart of the wind, finds the time to be the devotion that never lies (pure heart), but holds your head up, to gain some time, to be a portal for all to chime. Come and be the part of me, where my heart longs to be in the sea, where vision hurls (shooting star), to be with the blind (to walk in faith), the journey of love every time!

Heart of a Lamb, Shining Dove Who Leaks a Tear Welcomes You Home!

Painting-Animals-Wolf and Lamb

Wanting and sailing through the breeze, we catch all the dynasties and she will know the truth in thee, because she longs to feel the breeze. Now truth has a way of catching cold, but her heart warms all that do glow, and she will be the majesty, of true love that knows life in thee.

Call her the dust in the wind, who falls down from stars to glow and churn, because it's love that makes real life, the perfect gratifying strife.


Wolf and Lamb This touching image by Artist Donna Hughes-Saurina was inspired by a verse from the book of Isaiah, "The wolf will live with the lamb...". It describes a future when all peoples will be called together to God, all differences unimportant.

The will of one, who's heart so pure, lets out a shout, "Hooray, we're here!" Come and feel my heart today, to open the door to my cave. Inside the light is rare, but dim to cast a shadow, to feel the whim, but in the deepest recesses, there lies a treasure so deer. Come one and all, come be the fall, that's the place, where Rainbow's call, and whence the falling stars delight, comes home to brotherhood in delight.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Shining Dove Shows us the Kindgom of God (g_ah_d), the Sacred Geometry Within You!

What makes me go round?  I say I have (to) found, the Kingdom of God in here in my heart, (so fond).  What does the world say to all of their sins?  I have to play along because they don't win.  And my joy is left alone wondering how they are.  My love is sacred, why don't they call?

Which way is up now which way is down?  I am all but turned sacred all around.  And my heart is a clover with four petals true.  My heart knows God is there inside of you.  Come my child wake up.  Learn to follow love.  Look inside to the embrace where the river flows.  And I know for always my heart will glow. 

I know forever my heart will flow.  There is a sunshine waiting for me.  There is wisdom if only I could breath.  And my heart is longing to feel the breeze.  Wake up and feel the tears flowing from me.

Come my child, hold my hand a while.  Come and sit and have a cup with me.  There we will gossip and having a laughing time, and will know our brothers are having a good time.  And all the Sisters they will laugh with me.  They will know me and drink that cup of tea.

Hold my sunshine, bring him home to me.  Hold his hand and we will see the spring.  My heart flows to where the river goes, there my sunlight will go and flow to the ever.................know.  Come and dance with me.  Have a good time.  Sit a while and hold my hand.  I am your relative and I love, sow, plant the seeds of wisdom and watch them grow.

And now it's midnight and the candle it's getting dim.  My heart says I must dream again.  Wake up tomorrow and I will be with you.  Hold me tears and I will flow with you.  I love you, you know I do.  Dance like a sun and have a wonderful view, because I love you.  Because I love you!  Because I love you, always true, forever the blue, I love you.....................

the sacred time
the sacred you,
I love you!



Sacred Song Blessings for Shining Dove Who Sheds a Tear, our Heart of a Lamb,
Sung by White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother
Sacred Drum by Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star, your Father Red Hand.


We all knew at the same time, the song was over.  Holiness David didn't open his eyes till that moment, I waved my hands to stop the sacred beat and Shining Dove said, "I love you too!"

Holiness David brings this to us.  "Synchronicity is coincidences arranged by God" said by Carl Jung.   Shining Dove says, that "Teaching Self Realization, is a tiny gate, one at a time".  


Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

You can join us if you wish to receive songs of the heart, by going to our 4thhoop (outside for all).
http://groups.google.com/group/indigocrystalchildren


Warriors of the Earth  
 

The will of G_ah_d is beyond the calling. Into a new land and over the Horizon where beauty stands. Paradise is waiting when we follow the Rainbow, down in the valley to Brotherhood. Can you hear Heaven calling Golden Rolling Hills (waves of time)? Do you sea (vision of the heart) flowers everywhere it fills? Come hold my hand and we'll "Pray Together". Join me and we will slide into our Souls. Here we offer blessings to bring home the shadows, a place where they can be pure! Perfection of Heaven is waiting for you. Pouring and Reigning, a plan that is good. Running Free in the House of the Beloved (perfect image of "I am"), cradled in the hands of eternity. Welcome home into the land of the Rainbow, the place our hearts are paved with Gold.
Inspired by Shining Dove Who Leaks a Tear, your Heart of a Lamb and sung by White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my heart so doir (free), to share the many rainbows, who look for cures, and we are here, to be the souls, who listen to all you need to share. Thank you for speaking your heart so rare, and your comment, will be heard. Thank you for your speaking whims, to show the world, that we are here to care.